Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FrIeNdShiP


It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, a hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Never look back... Never regret... Never remember the people you've met. Never begin... And never end... Never say never when it comes to your friends

I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I'm not

People who love you people who you love back people that will always be there for you through the good times and the bad they make you happy when you are sad they are angels that have yet to earn their wings they are your dearest friends

If i die today, or even tomorrow i'll have no regrets if you tell me you're my friend
We've shared many smiles and many tears, but nothing beats the laughter
If you have a friendship thats nearly at the end, screw the friendship and make all the questions end

A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO LIKES YOU AS YOU ARE



No comments: